Registration for Fall 2017
All players, coaches & volunteers will need to register for the Fall Season. All teams change for the fall season.
To AVOID the $25 Late Fee ...
- Travel players need to register by June 15th
- In town players need to register by August 15th
How to register on-line
Medway Youth Soccer offers you the ability to register your child for soccer using our online system. We have partnered with the Admin Sports for online registration. We have added this feature to make the process easier for you.
- You can register one or more children from home and pay by Credit Card.
- Players will not be placed on a team until payment is received.
- All questions with an asterisk (*) must be answered to successfully complete the registration process.
- If registering after the deadline, a $25 late fee per player will be automatically added to your registration.
- In addition, if you are interested in either coaching or volunteering, please make sure you check Coaching / Volunteer box during your registration and also fill out the volunteer application form on our website.
- When you are finished registering online you should receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this confirmation, please e-mail email@example.com immediately to confirm your registration was successful.
- If you have any suggestions for improving the form or find some parts confusing, please let us know and we will try to address your issues.
Please note: If this is the first time you are registering your child with Medway Youth Soccer, a copy of birth certificate must be mailed to: MYS, P.O. Box 11, Medway, MA 02053
During the registration process Medway Youth Soccer will issue refunds in full for withdrawals made before the refund cutoff date, which is June 15th for travel teams and August 15th for in town teams. After this date, Medway Youth Soccer is not able to issue refunds.
This refund policy is based on the timing of financial commitments made by Medway Youth Soccer to the Town of Medway for field permits and to our Travel League, BAYS, for team registration, insurance, referees, etc.
In-town teams - Age Groups
|Division||If your child was born between:|
|Pre-K (Instructional)||1/1/2012 – 8/31/2013|
|Grade Kindergarten/1st (Micro)||1/1/2010 - 7/31/2012|
|Grade 2/3 (Intramural)||1/1/2008- 7/31/2010|
Travel teams - Age Groups
|Age Group||If your child was born between:|
|Grade 4 (U10)||1/1/2007 - 7/31/2008|
|Grade 5 (U11)||1/1/2006 - 7/31/2007|
|Grade 6 (U12)||1/1/2005 - 7/31/2006|
|Grade 7/8 (U13 & U14)||1/1/2003 - 7/31/2005|