All players, coaches & volunteers will need to register for the Fall Season.
Travel players need to register by Mid-January for the Spring Season and Mid-May for the Fall Season. Travel Players are required to register prior to evaluation for the Fall Season. Fall Season evaluations take place between Mid-May & Early-June.
Players that register past the registration deadline can be charged a $25 Late Fee.
In town players need to register by April 1 for the spring season August 15 for the fall season.
How to register online
Medway Youth Soccer offers you the ability to register your child for soccer using our online system. We have partnered with AdminSports for online registration to make the process easier for you.
- You can register one or more children from home and pay by Credit Card.
- Players will not be placed on a team until payment is received.
- All questions with an asterisk (*) must be answered to successfully complete the registration process.
- If registering after the deadline, a $25 late fee per player will be automatically added to your registration.
- In addition, if you are interested in either coaching or volunteering, please make sure you check Coaching / Volunteer box during your registration and also fill out the volunteer application form on our website.
- When you are finished registering online you should receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this confirmation, please e-mail [email protected] immediately to confirm your registration was successful.
- If you have any suggestions for improving the form or find some parts confusing, please let us know and we will try to address your issues.
Please note: If this is the first time you are registering your child with Medway Youth Soccer, a copy of birth certificate must be mailed to: MYS, P.O. Box 11, Medway, MA 02053
During the registration process Medway Youth Soccer will issue refunds in full for withdrawals made before the refund cutoff date, which is February 1st (Spring)/June 1st (Fall) for travel teams and April 1 (Spring)/August 15th (Fall) for in town teams. After this date, Medway Youth Soccer is not able to issue refunds.
This refund policy is based on the timing of financial commitments made by Medway Youth Soccer to the Town of Medway for field permits and to our Travel League, BAYS, for team registration, insurance, referees, etc. All refunds can be requested by emailing [email protected]
In-town teams - Age Groups
|Division||If your child was born between:|
|Pre-K (Instructional)||1/1/2016 – 8/31/2017|
|Grade Kindergarten/1st (Micro)||1/1/2014- 8/31/2016|
|Grade 2/3 (Intramural)||1/1/2012- 8/31/2014|
Travel teams - Age Groups
|Age Group||If your child was born between:|
|Grade 4 (U10)||1/1/2011 - 8/31/2012|
|Grade 5 (U11)||1/1/2010 - 8/31/2011|
|Grade 6 (U12)||1/1/2009 - 8/31/2010|
|Grade 7/8 (U13 & U14)||1/1/2007 - 8/31/2009|